JPS MEETINGS PROGRAMME 2020/2021
- This event has passed.
January 27 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Share with us photographs on one of your favourite topics. Short (15 minutes or so) “lecturettes” by members have, in the past, provided unusual and fascinating insights into members’ hobbies, adventures, holidays or just particular styles. We have had them on subjects as diverse as Ice Hockey, Cities, British Landscapes, Motorsport, Trains, and Weird (?). Every talk is different and all produce interest and learning points.
This week we will have four topics:
- The Lake District, by Phil Holroyd
- Walking with a Camera by John Shuttleworth
- South Africa by Ian Luckett
- My Journey in Photography by Steve Champion
and if time permits
- Black and White by Robert Watts